First Presbyterian Church is seeking a Director of Children and Family Ministries. This full-time position administers the total program for children birth to fifth grade and serves as a resource to their families.
1. planning and sharing in recruiting and training of educational leaders, with a special emphasis on Church School;
2. serving as a resource in planning, writing, adapting, and evaluating curriculum for various age groups that involves them in the broader ministry of the church (worship and mission);
3. leading the development of new educational models and programs for children of the church – and exploring new off Sunday programming opportunities for children and families;
4. serving as a role model in faithfulness in sharing the joy of the faith and the joy of educating our children;
5. encouraging increased participation in the children’s programs from FPC members, prospective members, and visitors;
6. directly supervising the Early Education Center Director.
To apply, please send cover letter and résumé to:
The Rev. Dr. Michael Waschevski
1000 Penn Street
Fort Worth TX 76102
First Presbyterian Church is an equal opportunity employer.