Take Home an FPC Sanctuary Pew!
The First Presbyterian Church Sanctuary is currently closed for an exciting season of renovations. (Learn more about the renovation.) One part of that renovation includes re-spacing the original pews to offer worshipers a little more leg room. This leaves us with a few pews that will not be reinstalled. We also have several pews that have been in storage for a while.
You Can Take Home an FPC Church Pew!
The following Sanctuary pews will be available at NO CHARGE, on a lottery system. The following pews are 33.5" high and 24" deep; all sizes are approximate:
- 73" long (choir area from behind organ; 2 available at this length)
- 77" long (2 available at this length)
- 86" long (3 available at this length)
- 123" long (11 available at this length)
- 127" long (front row of nave; 2 available at this length)
- 159" long (choir area behind lectern; 4 available at this length)
- 312" long (2nd row of nave; 2 available at this length)
Deadline to Submit Your Name: Thursday, April 19 at 5 p.m.
Names Drawn & Persons Notified: Friday, April 20
Pick-Up Your Pew: Monday, April 23 between 10 a.m. and 12 Noon
- If your name is drawn you will be notified by the church office on Friday, April 20.
- You must be at the church (main Sanctuary doors) between 10 a.m. and 12 Noon with a truck and sufficient person-power to carry your pew to your truck.
- Pews are as-is. Please take into consideration the length of the pew and make plans for cutting it down, if necessary.
- The church staff nor the construction staff will be able to help move or cut the pews.
Submit Your Name to Take Home a Pew
Please fill out the form below, or call Patty O'Brien in the Church Office at 817-335-1231, by Thursday, April 19 at 5 p.m.
- One entry per person, per pew; your name will be entered for the drawing on the pew(s) for which you specifically register.
- You cannot "win" more than one pew.
- Members and staff of First Presbyterian Church are invited to participate.
- The drawing will be conducted by the Pastor and representatives of the Sanctuary Improvement Committee.
Names will be drawn on Friday, April 20 and we will notify you to tell you if your name was chose or not chosen. Please be sure and read the pick-up requirements given above.