Boomer's Concert in the Garden
Concert in the Garden: Music of the Rolling Stones
Friday, June 22
$25 per person (includes ticket and boxed dinner)
Enjoy table seating, dinner from East Hampton Sandwich Shop
Deadline to Sign-Up: Wednesday, June 13
Don't miss this amazing summer experience with at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens with other FPC Baby Boomers.
Introduced to the festival lineup in 2013, The Music of The Rolling Stones thrilled fans with hits like “Get Off of My Cloud,” “Paint it Black,” “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” and more, backed by Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra. “Satisfaction” is guaranteed when the music of the Rolling Stones fills the Fort Worth summer night once again! (From the FW Symphony Orchestra)
Choose from the following box dinner options from East Hampton Sandwich Shop. (Indicate your choice in the registration form below.)
Meyer Lemon Chicken Sandwich - Pulled Chicken Breast, Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette, Greens, Watermelon Radish, Red Pepper Aioli
Meyer Lemon Chicken Salad - Grilled Chicken, Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette, Greens, Watermelon Radish, Red Pepper Aioli, Avacado
Turkey, Bacon, & Avocado Sandwich - House-roasted lemon-pepper turkey breast, smoked bacon, avocado, seasonal tomato, garlic sage Aioli
SELF PARKING: Most of our self-parking options listed below can be purchased with a credit card in advance by phone or online, or with cash onsite. These lots often sell out in advance, so availability is not guaranteed on concert nights. Learn more.
- North Lot: Located near the Fort Worth Botanic Garden administrative building. Entry to this lot is at 3300 Trail Drive. Enter concert area through the North Gate. $15 advance/$20 day-of on-site, CASH ONLY.
- South Lot: Located just off the I-30 Frontage Road between University Dr. and Montgomery St., directly west of the Botanic Garden. Walk along the paved path to the South Entrance Gate or hop on the free shuttle to ride to and from the South Entrance Gate. Shuttle service begins at 5:30 p.m., runs continuously until 30 minutes after the concert ends, and is wheelchair-accessible. $15 advance/$20 day-of on-site, CASH ONLY.
- VIP Parking: This option allows you to self-park your car on the road south of The Gardens Restaurant, with a short walk to the South Entrance Gate. Entry to this lot is at 3300 Trail Drive and parking staff will direct you to the VIP Booth. $25 advance online or day-of on-site, CASH ONLY.
- Farrington Field: Located on the corner of Foch St. and Lancaster Ave. Due to street construction in the area, entry to this lot will be at at 1400 Foch St. Free shuttle ride to and from the North & South Entrance Gates. Shuttle service begins at 5:30 p.m., runs continuously until 30 minutes after the concert ends, and is wheelchair-accessible. $10 CASH ONLY/DAY-OF ON-SITE ONLY.
Things to Remember:
- The event is BYOB. Feel free to bring a drink to enjoy and share. Small coolers are welcome.
- We have table seating, so chairs are provided.
- This is an outside event, so come prepared for summer evening temperatures and bugs.
Cost: $25 per person (includes table seating and box dinner)
Deadline to Register: Wednesday, June 13
Registration is Not Complete Until Your Payment is Received in the Church Office.